Sivut

lauantai 10. maaliskuuta 2012

The One That Got Away




 Summer after high school when we first met


 On my 18th birhtday we got that chain tattoos


Talk about our future like we had a clue, never plan that one day I'd be losing you


 And in another life, I would be your girl, we keep all our promises, be us against the world


 And in another life I would make you stay, so I don't have to say you were the one that got away


Someone said you had your tattoo removed, saw you downtown singing the blues


All these money can't buy me a time machine, no, can't replace you with a million rings, no


 I should've told you what you meant to me, 'cause now I pay the price




 Näin. Eka mun tällänen jostai biisistä tehty photoshootti :) Vähä hassua et sain nyt vasta tehtyä tälläsen vaikka kuuntelen iha hirveesti musiikkia :D
Nyt on siis ollu nukkejutut vähä vähis, kunnes innostuin vähä virkkaileen: tein Aille raitamekon (ja kuvailin, ne näytän myöhemmin) ja Remikalle tuon hameen, josta tarkempi ja värilline kuva täs:

 Se on oikeesti ehkä hitusentummempi ja harmaampi, vaikee oli yrittää kuvata sitä oikeeta sävyä :P

Näkyillään siis Ai-shootin merkeis myöhemmin, byee ♥

1 kommentti:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Sanon vaan että: Remika on kaunein Amarri mikä olen nähnyt <3